Home Forums Ideas & Tips Gobble-de-gook (Miscellaneous, Potpourri, Catch all category)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Smile Therapy 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Postal Rates on the Rise…

Postal rates are projected to rise again in May. If you didn’t stock up on the “Forever” stamp, now is the time to do it. They will be accepted at the price you pay no matter the future rise in prices.

Secret Saver

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

How AAA can help with Car Buying??

If you have AAA, give them a call when you know exactly what type of vehicle you’re looking for (make, model, color, etc). Upon giving them the membership number, they will tell you which dealer in your area participates with their service and you can get the exact car you\’re interested in for a specific dollar amount (percentage) over dealer invoice. This is great for those of us who don’t like the “haggling” aspect of car shopping. Or, if you don’t mind the haggling, you can use that price to negotiate with other dealers to see if they’re willing to beat it!

Maria, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Great tip for SUN SHADE in HOT Areas!

Affordable Sun Shade

We live in the desert and summers often reach 115 degrees. Windows in two of our bedrooms face west, getting full afternoon sun. Even with the vertical blinds closed and solar screens on the outside, both rooms used to get really hot every afternoon.

Last month, I bought white quilted fabric, cut it to window size plus about three inches for the top hem, surged the raw edges, and hung them with an inexpensive tension rod next to the glass. Both windows are about 45\” long and 72\” wide, so I made two curtains for each window that can be opened from the middle and fastened to hooks on the sides for early morning light.

Our computer is right next to one window and I have really noticed how cool the room is staying. Also, the white fabric blocks the heat but still lets in a lot of light. I\’m sure this $50 investment is going to help lower our air conditioning and winter heating bills a lot. Just wish I had thought of it years ago!

Janice in Nevada, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Easy way to get tar off your shoe.

Dab some peanut butter on the areas affected by tar. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe it off.

S-T Staffer

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Have you tried peppermint oil?

It’s fantastic for headaches, sinus issues, sore throat, and also a good breath freshener.

It’s powerful . . . give it a sniff!!!!

Amy, Romulus

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Fun grab bags for kids’ parties.

HERE IS A WONDERFUL IDEA FOR A KID’S BIRTHDAY PARTY

* – Go to a “Dollar” Store

* – Get 8-15 items as a “grab bag”

All your favorite items as a kid; you know they’ll love it.
    KIDS WILL HAVE A BALL!

ST – Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Get an appointment with anyone!

Is someone blowing you off????

Guaranteed to get you a face to face meeting. HERE”S HOW.

* – Leave a COFFEE cup with his secretary. A real LARGE coffee cup!!! A coffee cup the size of a plant holder. These are available at TARGET, WAL-MART or MARSHALL’s.

* – Tell “Mr. President” Tim Smith would like a cup of coffee and 10 minutes of his time.

(NOTE: May also work for a date?)

Because the large coffee cup is so goofy it will make a statement and you can expect a phone call back.

ST – Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

The 79¢ relationship booster.

THE BEST $.79 YOU’VE EVER SPENT ON YOUR WIFE/SPOUSE

PURCHASE SOME “BE MINE” Valentine’s Candy

* Leave one on her pillow

* Put by his toothbrush

* Next to her coffee cup

* Put a few in his briefcase

Often times it’s the little things that remind your significant other that “ I’m thinking of you” or “I care about you”

For 79 cents, it may work wonders.

ST Staff

TAS

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Remove Salt from Shoes

To remove Salt from Shoes and Boots( winter time), use a small amount of white distilled vinegar on a soft cloth/ paper towel.The vinegar neutralizes the salt, and no damage to the shoes.

Chris S, Central NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Get rid of SMELL of SMOKE

Heres an idea to get rid of the Smell of SMOKE in the air/ the stench of SMOKE in a room.

Simply put VINEGAR ina glass bowl in the room. Give ist a few hours and the room should be smelling fresh.
    Ahhhh

Nancy K, Liverpool ,NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Blonde Hair Swimmers.

Do you have issues with too much chlorine turning your blonde hair.. GREEN?

Try putting ketchup in your hair and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes.

Brings back the blonde color :):)

S-T Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Tip to get your drinks FAST, at the bar….

This is so simple yet 8 out of 10 people don’t do it. If you don t believe me, ask around next time at the bar.

Do you ask the bartender his/her name? If not, you might want to start.

First, its common courtesy. Second, when it gets crowded, guess who gets served first when you call out “Hey Bill.. when you get a minute…”

Do the same of your waitress, if they don’t offer their name as well. It makes for a more pleasant experience for all..

TA Smith, S-T Staff , CNY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Quit Smoking Tips

I have found helpful to have sugar free gum handy. Also lots of ice water and drink with a straw. Freeze your favorite juice in an ice cube tray its helps curve the craving and healthy too. Oh yes and remember the craving will go away wether you light up or not. So dont bother lighting up the craving will go away. Oh yes and think of the money you are saving.
    Make sure you are rewarding yourself with the extra money in your pocket.

Michelle , Upstate NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

SLOW DOWN

LOST yesterday, somewhere betwen sunset and sunrise…2 GOLDEN HOURS, each set with 60 DIAMOND minutes.

No reward is offered as they are GONE FOREVER.

-Horace Mann, 18th century teacher-

ST Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Great ORGANIZATION TIP

Have 3 boxes

Box 1:: This is the SAVE/ANTIQUE/ DON’T THROW OUT/ YOU NEVER KNOW, BOX. Self explanetory.

Box 2:: The ACTIVITY BOX. Everything you’ve done, throw it in this box. You’ll know where it is. You can go there anytime for nostalgic reasons.

( Examples to put in there:: college stuff, hockey game ticket, awards dinner dance program, a special photo of a good memory, perhaps wake cards, etc etc)

Box 3::The IDEAS BOX. In here is a journal where you can write down any ideas that you think of. You’ll have them for good, and you can review what you ve written down every 6 months or so.

Mark each box and you’ll know where all this “stuff” is

TA Smith, S-T Staff , CNY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Bug be gone!!!

Mosquito Spray…Worth a try

I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared. The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children’s swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don’t leave home without it…..Pass it on.

SB – ST staffer

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Incredible amount of info on ANY City/ Town in the U.S

This site has an enourmous amount of info on almost every city and towen in the U.S.

http://www.citydata.com

Jen R, Syracuse

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Massage therapy/Foot Reflexology

In response to your survey re:Chiropractor/
    Massage Therapy. I am adamant user of foot reflexology and strongly reccomend it to folks who are on their feet often. I am a parent educator and stand for several hours
    during presentaions and my feet absord alot of weight and pressure. Having my feet rubbed puts me in a deep state of relaxation. I LOVE THE EXPERIENCE.

Robert Lyn

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Remove TAR.. from your CAR

Its summertime and there is plenty of construction and paving going on.

The other day I had the misfortune to drive through a newly paved area… and spatter and TAR all over my car, tires , hubcaps and all.

To the rescue….. WD 40

Check it out.. go slowly on the car paint..splat it and test it first as all car paints are different. I did some research and it seems ok for the car paint.

Worked very well also..

T A Smith, ST Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

How long is the WAIT at AIRPORTS??

Did you know there is a website with information on Security Checkpoint Wait Times?

You need the date you are traveling, the time and the airport you are departing from. Pretty cool service here.

waittime.tsa.dhs.gov/index.html

Found from a Website

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Interesting site about WAL-MART.. did you know?

Something to be aware of. Some like Walmart and a growing number do not.

ALWAYS do your OWN homework and research.

ALWAYS.

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com

Concerned American

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Ever Fill out a Survey for $$/ Free product?

Did you ever wonder if a survey is legitimate?

Do they really pay you money? Do they really give you free product for filling out the survey?
    How fast do they pay? Are they reliable?

You can find it all out at The Survey Police

http://www.surveypolice.com

The WWWebScout, Planet Earth

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

600 + Front Pages of different NEWSPAPERS??

Would you believe this site has 604 newspapers with all their Front pages.

In case you d like to know whats “News” in someone else’s neck of the woods.

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/default.asp

ST Staff

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

SHAVING

When shaving, rinse the blade in cold water to reduce razor burn. It really works.

pat

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

SUPER way to DONATE to your FAV Charity

This is cool because its Simple, and an Easy way to donate to your favorite charity, without really coming out of your pocket.

This site gives a portion of your purchases online to your charity of YOUR CHOICE.

Cool huh??

Go to http://www.goodshop.com

WWWeb scout

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Good Site/ Resource for Seniors

There is a verty good sdite that has articles and iother resources that are great for Seniors

Go here to check it out

http://www.retirementlivingarticledirectory.com

WWWeb scout

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

4 Favors to do when friend having Surgery

Here are 4 things you can offer to help when a friend is in the hospital for an extended stay having surgery.

1. Yard work or housework.
    2. Childcare pet care.
    3. Be a contact for people wanting updates( what a valuable and needed idea this is)
    4. Keep an eye on the house for care mail protection etc etc.

From Mary E, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Idea to better store Christmas Items

Where I work, many of the departments receive popcorn tins as gifts. I started asking for them when I found that they just tossed them out. After thoroughly cleaning them, I started storing Christmas items in them. This works much better than the paper boxes from copier paper. Also, it protects them from water and dampness. Great recycling idea!

Lorraine, US

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Idea for shipping Military Packages overseas

I have lived in Germany for the last 6+ years and can tell you by unfortunate experience that if a package is not sent USPS Priority mail, it will take up to two months to get to its destination. Yes, the package is sent to the military mail center stateside, but if it is not priority mail, it will not be sent overseas via the quickest way possible. Space available means just that. When they find room for it, it will get shipped over. Even Priority mail, which usually takes 10 to 14 days during the year, can take 2 to 4 weeks during the busy holiday season. Don’t disappoint your loved ones serving overseas by thinking cheap postage is the way to go. Some things just aren’t worth saving a couple of pennies (and honestly I have found the difference in postage to vary from a few cents to several dollars).

Stef C

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Cell Phone Security Tip

Whenever you use any of your credit cards or cards with personal information in public, hold them with all your information covered until the cashier needs them. If you lay them down face up, the people around you can take your information by taking a picture with their cell phones. My neighbor learned this the hard way.

Jan, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

15 yr old who sounds like JOHNNY CASH

Check out VINCE MIRA.
    15 Years old!

http://www.skatu.com/home/video/11944831.html?video=YHI&t=a

Steve B, Syracuse

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Chocolate

The best chocolate I\’ve ever had is the little Hershey Kisses with the caramel inside… MUST TRY!!!

ECavic Northeast US

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Sending a Hospital Patient Flowers( long distance too!)

Flowers for Hospital Patients

My mother-in-law was recently in the hospital. After looking online at those high-priced nationwide flower services, I decided to look and see if the hospital had an online gift shop. After checking the hospital site, we got the direct number to the gift shop. We explained the arrangement we wanted. We paid $20, compared to the $69.99 plus shipping and handling from one of those big florist services. So, if you need to send flowers to someone in the hospital, check the hospital’s website first! We saved over $50.

Dianna, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Did you know?? Free Batteries

Free Batteries

Did you know there is an AA size battery inside disposable cameras? When you take your film from these cameras in to be developed, just indicate to the clerk that you would like to have the battery inside. If you have electronics, toys, etc. that use this size battery, the savings can really add up. The battery is like new and has a lot of life left in it. When you take your camera in, you might want to ask the person doing the developing if they have any batteries from other people\’s cameras.

Joyce, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Vinegar Strikes again

For Cleaning

Removing Stale Smells

I just came across this by accident the other day while doing dishes. I found a sippy cup that I left in my kid\’s diaper bag the other day. I prayed all the way to the sink that it wouldn\’t be leftover milk. Well, it was clumpy, smelly old milk. Yuck! So I dumped it in the toilet and wondered how I would get the smell out of the cup. The dishwasher never seems to get the smell and bacteria out. I put baking soda in the cup, poured white vinegar in, filled the rest with water, and put the lid on. I left it for a few hours. It worked! There was no more smell, so I assumed the bacteria was gone as well. I put it the dishwasher just in case though.

Amanda, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Strange place to FIND GOOD USED CARS

Finding Good Used Cars

I have a tip for buying a used car. We were looking for a minivan and quite accidentally found a fantastic deal on a Toyota Sienna XLE at a local Mercedes dealer! Someone had traded it in for a new Mercedes, so we made an offer and drove it home that day!

We found that many luxury auto dealers have an upscale trade-in inventory and sell the cars via online auctions for a great price. Most of the trade-ins are fully loaded. Our van has leather seats, sunroof, and many other luxurious options that we would not have been able to afford. Best of all, we got it for a much better price than a Toyota dealer or even Carmax would have listed it, and we were able to examine and test drive the vehicle before purchasing. The next time we are ready to purchase a vehicle, we are definitely checking at our local dealers and going the same route!

Alyce, US

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Great tip for Chalkboards/ Teachers

How to Clean an OLD Chalkboard

Old chalkboards that are not looking their best can be rubbed with a soft cloth covered with WD 40. Let this sit overnight and tomorrow you can use chalk anywhere on that new looking board!

VOILA!!

Cheryl B, Liverpool, NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

6 ’other’ uses for Baking Soda

List of 6 uncommon uses for Baking Soda…

Easy, effective wash for fresh produce to protect against foodborne bacteria and pesticide residue. The powdery quality of baking soda makes it useful as a gentle scrub for fruits and vegetables, and it’s especially effective for fruit such as pears and apples that you may want to eat raw without peeling. How to use it: Shake some dry baking soda into your hands, rub it over the fruit and then rinse off under your kitchen faucet.

Safe insect repellent to keep ants, cockroaches and other undesirable critters from your kitchen cabinets. Place jar lids filled with water (for the insects to drink) and sprinkle baking soda (for them to eat) nearby on the bottoms of cabinets and under the sink. The chemical reaction of the two together kills the ants. There’s an outdoor version, too — combine a teaspoon of baking soda with one-third of a cup of cooking oil… shake well in a watering can then sprinkle the mixture lightly on plants.

Relief from stinging and itching. If a bee or other insect stings you, make a paste of baking soda and water (aim for the consistency of toothpaste) and rub onto the site — you’ll find that the pain subsides quickly. The reason it works: The baking soda neutralizes the toxins that trigger the pain along with some of the reactive compounds produced in the affected tissue. This paste also is useful in soothing itching from bites by mosquitoes and other insects, as well as for rashes, hives and even poison ivy.

To soothe an upset stomach after a large or troublesome meal. If you can’t get your stomach to quiet down after eating something that disagrees with you (or when you’ve eaten too much), try completely dissolving one-half teaspoon of baking soda in four ounces of water. This is essentially the same compound that your stomach produces to neutralize stomach acid. There are some important caveats: Don’t take within two hours of medications (especially tetracycline, which is used to treat bacterial infections), and don’t take with large amounts of milk (it increases the likelihood of allergic reaction). Don’t use this remedy if you are on a sodium-restricted diet for high blood pressure. And, since frequent gastritis and heartburn can be signs of more serious issues, including heart disease, don’t rely on this remedy more than once in a while. If you are having regular digestive difficulties, see your doctor.

As an underarm deodorant. You can pat a bit of baking soda onto each armpit after a morning shower, just like an old-fashioned dusting powder. While this won’t stop you from sweating, it will diminish the unpleasant odor. Not only is this far less expensive than commercial deodorants, it’s also perfectly safe. Antiperspirants actually plug the sweat glands, and some people think this may cause cancer. (See Daily Health News, April 15, 2010, \”The Antiperspirant-Cancer Connection.\”) Along the same lines, you also can use baking soda as a foot deodorant — just sprinkle a bit on your feet or in your shoes.

As an exfoliant. Baking soda is a gentle and effective exfoliant that almost all skin types can tolerate and only rarely causes an allergic reaction — it’s a good way to clean and open pores, diminishing whiteheads and clearing oily skin.To remove dead cells on the outer layer of skin, splash some water on your face… put some baking soda into the palm of your hand… and gently rub on the baking soda, using circular motions. Rinse.

And a final tip — baking soda is baking soda, so you can save money by purchasing a store brand instead of the better-known national ones. Not that they’re expensive either, but now that you know about all these nifty uses, you just might find that you’re going through a lot more baking soda than before.

Cheryl B, Liverpool, NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

How to Tell if MIRROR is 2 way mirror or Just a Mirror

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

How can you tell when you are in a room, restroom,
    motel etc. with a mirror or a 2-way glass?

Here\’s how: I thought it was quite interesting! And I
    know in about 30 seconds you\’re going to do what I did
    and find the nearest mirror.

Do you know how to determine if a mirror is 2-way or
    not? A policewoman who travels all over the US and
    gives seminars and techniques for businesswomen passed
    this on.

When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms,
    changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure
    that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall
    is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror (i.e.,
    they can see you, but you can\’t see them)? There have
    been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in
    female changing rooms . It is very difficult to
    positively identify the surface by looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty
    what type of mirror we are looking at?

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your
    fingernail against the reflective surface and if there
    is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the
    nail, then it is GENUINE mirror. However, if your
    fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail,
    then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

\”No Space, Leave the Place\” So remember, every time
    you see a mirror, do the \”fingernail test.\” It doesn\’t
    cost you anything.

REMEMBER. No Space, Leave the Place:

Ladies: Share this with your girlfriends, sisters,
    daughters, etc.

Men: Share this with your wives, daughters,
    daughters-in-law, mothers, girlfriends and/or friends

Cheryl B, Liverpool, NY

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Hey VETERANS, did you know?

Over the summer at Home Depot I was standing in line ready to check out, wearing my US Army Baseball Cap, when an old salty Navy Veteran standing behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked, “I couldn’t help noticing your hat. Where did you serve and are you a veteran?”

I replied that my last duty station was Fort Drum and I did two tours, one in Somalia and one in Haiti. He then asked me if I have my VA Medical Card, which I did. He said, “Show the Cashier and see what happens!” Of course, I did and to my surprise received a 10% discount.

Military veterans, year round, receive a 10% discount at Home Depot simply by showing their VA Medical Card.

Jason G, NY, USA

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Asking to Speak to a USA Representative

This is a great idea, think about it !

I want to ask each of you to consider doing the following when you are talking on the phone to any US customer service representative that is based in a foreign country (like India). Any time you call an 800 number (for a credit card, banking, charter communications, health insurance, insurance, you name it) and you are transferred to a representative (like in India), please consider doing the following:

After you connect and you realize that the customer service representative is not from the USA (you can always ask if you are not sure about the accent), please very politely (very politely – this is not about trashing other cultures) say, \”I\’d like to speak to a customer service representative in the United States of America\”. The rep might suggest talking to his/her manager, but, again, politely say, \”Thank you, but I\’d like to speak to a customer service representative in the USA\”. YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CONNECTED to a rep in the USA. It only takes less than one minute to have your call re-directed to the USA. Tonight, when I got redirected to a USA rep, I asked again to make sure – and yes, she was from Fort Lauderdale.

Imagine if, tomorrow, every US citizen, who has to make such a call and then requests a US rep, imagine how that would ultimately impact the number of US jobs that would need to be created ASAP. Imagine what would happen if every US citizen insisted on talking to only US phone reps from this day on.

Remember – the goal is to restore jobs back here at home – NOT TO BE ABRUPOT or RUDE to a FOREIGN PHONE REP.

WWWeb scout

Smile Therapy
    Keymaster

Personal Safety Tips

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :
    The elbow is the strongest point
    on your body.
    If you are close enough to use it,do!
    2.. Learned this from a tourist guide.
    If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
    DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM.
    Toss it away from you….
    Chances arethat he is more interested
    in your wallet and/or purse than you,
    and he will go for the wallet/purse.
    RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
    3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car,
    kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole
    and start waving like crazy..
    The driver won\’t see you,but everybody else will.
    This has saved lives.
    4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars
    after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit
    (doing their chequebook, or making a list, etc.
    DON\’T DO THIS!)
    The predator will be watching you, and this
    is the perfect opportunity for him to get in
    on the passenger side, put a gun to your head,
    and tell you where to go.
    AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR ,
    LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
    If someone
    is in the car
    with a gun
    to your head
    DO NOT DRIVE OFF,
    Repeat:
    DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
    Instead gun the engine
    and speed into anything, wrecking the car.
    Your Air Bag will save you.
    If the person is in the back seat
    they will get the worst of it .
    As soon as the car crashes
    bail out and run.
    It is better than having them find your body
    in a remote location.
    5. A few notes about getting
    into your car in a parking lot,
    or parking garage:
    A.) Be aware:
    look around you,
    look into your car,
    at the passenger side floor ,
    and in the back seat.
    B.) If you are parked next to a big van,
    enter your car from the passenger door.
    Most serial killers attack their victims
    by pulling them into their vans while the women
    are attempting to get into their cars.
    C.) Look at the car
    parked on the driver\’s side of your vehicle,
    and the passenger side… If a male is sitting alone
    in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back
    into the mall, or work, and get a
    guard/policeman to walk you back out.
    IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
    6. ALWAYS take the elevator
    instead of the stairs.
    Stairwells are horrible placesto be alone
    and the perfect crime spot.
    This is especially true at NIGHT!)
    7. If the predator has a gun
    and you are not under his control,
    ALWAYS RUN!
    The predator will only hit you (a running target)
    4 in 100 times; and even then,
    it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ.
    RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
    8. As women, we are always trying
    to be sympathetic:
    STOP
    It may get you raped, or killed.
    Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking,
    well educated man, who ALWAYS played
    on the sympathies of unsuspecting women.
    He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often
    asked \’for help\’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle,
    which is when he abducted
    his next victim.
    9. Another Safety Point:
    Someone just told me that her friend heard
    a crying baby on her porch the night before last,
    and she called the police because it was late
    and she thought it was weird.. The police told her
    \’Whatever you do, DO NOT
    open the door..\’
    The lady then said that it sounded like the baby
    had crawled near a window, and she was worried
    that it would crawl to the street and get run over.
    The policeman said, \’We already have a unit on the way,
    whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.\’
    He told her that they think a serial killer
    has a baby\’s cry recorded and uses it to coax
    women out of their homes thinking that someone
    dropped off a baby.. He said they have not verified it,
    but have had several callsby women saying that
    they hear baby\’s cries outside their doors
    when they\’re home alone at night.
    10 . Water scam!
    If you wake up in the middle
    of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a
    burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your
    outside taps full ball so that you will go out to investigate and
    then attack.

WWWeb scout

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.